Can I order a third watch with the same iTunes account?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by lsutigerfan1976, Apr 23, 2015.

1. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Whenever I try I get an immediate cancellation. But some of you seem to have found a way to order more than two watches. So I am curious how were you able to do this? I have two on order. And if I can somehow swing ordering more. I will try it, but don't know how you guys managed this.

(And for those who are wondering, no I don't need all of the watches. I figured if I ordered a few separate ones, one of them are bound to ship before the others)

2. lollkat macrumors member

What did you resolved at the end? Ordered third one?

3. lsutigerfan1976 thread starter macrumors 68000

I did finally order a third one. Same iTunes account. Three separate cards. One blue 42mm sport, one white 42mm sport, and one brown stainless steel. And again no I don't plan on keeping all three. Just the one that gets processed first. But somehow I am still processing on all three watches. :apple: is effing with me big time now. They like toying with me by having all three with June dates, and processing. #

4. lollkat macrumors member

tip: 38mm blue shipped in one day yesterda

5. lsutigerfan1976 thread starter macrumors 68000

I saw this. I am a guy with average arm size. And the only thing I am worried is that size would be small for me. Forgive the pun, but a girlie watch on me.