Can I order more than 1 iPhone 4g

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kevinnijjar23, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Kevinnijjar23 macrumors member

Well basically me my dad and my brother plan on upgrading to the new iphone 4g but how many iphones can i pre-order from radioshack (thats where i plan on pre ordering )???

2. Brymo macrumors regular

3. dagored macrumors 65816

As Brymo said, Call them up.

I called Apple and was told I could reserve one and my wife could reserve one. Not a problem. Coming from Verizon however, to sign up for a Family Plan, we need to go to an AT&T Store or an Apple Store on the 24th.

We will then be signed up on the spot. I called both Apple and the store closest to me. Both verified that would be the easiest, quickest, and best way.

4. Kevinnijjar23 thread starter macrumors member

Alright thnx for the help guys cause I dont wanna go to radio shack and be like 3 iphones please and the guy say that 1 per customer haha

5. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

6. JajoPGH macrumors regular

That was almost witty. Keep trying.

7. CoryBoyUSA macrumors member

I was able to pre-order two iPhones from one of my nearby Radio Shacks day before yesterday (yes, they were going ahead and selling the $50 gift cards to pre-order a few days before the "official" day). All they had to do was make sure I qualified for two lines (I'm a new customer).

So yeah, definitely call any and all Radio Shacks around you until one agrees to it. :)

8. Kevinnijjar23 thread starter macrumors member

Oh damm im def gonna see if i can pre pre-order an iphone ahaha thnx for the tip :)