Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youknowit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2008
I jsut unlokced my itouch and i wanted to know if i can orginize the icons and like delete the stupid BLog that got automaticly put on there

donaldj

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm not quite sure what an iTouch is, but if it's anything like an iPod Touch, then I can help you.

Install the January Update Pack, then touch, and hold any icon until it starts wiggling. The rest is kinda self explanatory. Press the home button to finish.

And no chirping ZiBri's blog. He works hard on that.

youknowit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2008
well lets say I can't download the January pack for 20$ how can I go about doing it ?

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
I think if you want our help, you should be nicer. For all I care, you should research and look for yourself.
You can jailbreak and add the iPhone applications automatically with most automated jailbreaking applications - such as iJailbreak.

donaldj

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I think if you want our help, you should be nicer. For all I care, you should research and look for yourself.
You can jailbreak and add the iPhone applications automatically with most automated jailbreaking applications - such as iJailbreak.

Be nicer, eh? Oh, the hypocracy.

Anywho, the January Update Package is listed under the 'Tweaks' section of your iPod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.