Can i publish app in us app store since i do not live there?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Waleedmacrumors, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Waleedmacrumors macrumors newbie

Can i publish a app in the us app store since i do not live there?

2. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

If you are a registered developer and Apple approves your app, yes. It was a one click for the 33 countries Apple just opened up app stores at.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Sure. Angry Birds isn't from the US and it's everywhere!

4. Waleedmacrumors thread starter macrumors newbie

And about how much a freelamcer would charge for a game like papertoss or plant vs zombies?

5. troop231 macrumors 603

Between $1,000 to $2,000 USD.

6. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

I think your question is how much would they be listed for sale in the App Atore, right?

They are very different games. Papertoss was free from the very beginning I believe. I just looked up PvsZ and it's $2.99. It may have been a different price when it first came out. I don't recall... $3.99, maybe $4.99...?

If you are a developer and you're trying to determine how much to sell your game for you should try and find a few games that are similar in quality (graphics, fun factor, how much someone will replay it...) and decide from there. You can always change the price of your app (multiple times if need be) once it is in the App Store. Unless it's a great game like PvsZ, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja or Cut the Rope, it's going to be hard to sell it over $.99. Again I'm assuming you're a developer and if things are set up in iTunes Connect like they are for me, you're probably looking at one of the first Tiers for pricing.

7. Waleedmacrumors thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for your reply..

i actually don't know the process of this entire thing.. but i just a idea and conceptualizing done for the game but i am confused about whom to contact actually.. who can do everything..

purposely i am graphic designer and i can design all of my game interfaces and help that person for making in that game..

i would very appreciate again if you tell me again to whom actually contact to..