Can i return Ipad with screen problem?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mathov, Apr 26, 2010.

1. mathov macrumors newbie

Hello,

I bought ipad last friday and i just see when my screen is dark i saw big problem of the screen look like pixel dead so my question is can i return my ipad in other apple store because i bought in los angeles and now im not in LA its posible to have new one same day to return this one?

Thank

2. ArcAngel66 macrumors regular

Yes. Make a genius appointment, and say that there's a dead pixel... they'll give ya a new one.

3. jodorowsky00 macrumors regular

if they have an ipad in store the same size he does not need a genius appointment. if theres no more ipads then he needs one because they will give him one that comes in a cardboard box.

Also dude you have to prove there is dead pixel, from what you wrote it seems you think you saw a dead pixel.

4. mathov thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank

Its a big line on the right of the ipad i need a fast change because i go back to france the next sunday now im in monterey i will see tomorow in the montarey appstore if they can change my ipad after i will go to san fransisco 3 day maybe its better for change my ipad

5. Alucardx03 macrumors 6502a

And not a period in sight...

6. jodorowsky00 macrumors regular

I changed my 3 times before i got the one i loved lol, But i always go prepared, i take pictures and record video for proof because for some reason when ever i want to show them something is wrong it never shows up.

7. MiguelS macrumors regular

Have you ever heard the french speak in person...no need for a period. :)

8. mathov thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guy

I will see tomorow if they giveme a new one but i dont have the box nowonly ipad documentation charger etc but without box its a problem or not?