Hi All I bought 2 iphone 5s this past weekend as eligible upgrades to our 2 iphone4s. Both have issues with screen interlacing (giving you the impression you can see pixels). Rather than playing the phone lotto right now, I should be able to return these for a complete refun and reactivate our Iphone4s correct? I think I'd rather wait until after the holidays to try again. If I reactivate our iphone 4s I don't have to wait another 2 years to upgrade correct? Lastly, do I have to make an appointment to do an exchange or return? Am I allowed to just show up at the store and if they have time they can help me? thanks!