Can I Still Get AppleCare+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yankeesdrummer, Nov 1, 2011.

1. yankeesdrummer macrumors newbie

i preorder my iphone 4s during the initial sale and didnt get applecare+. i got the phone a few weeks ago, when everyone else who initially preordered theres came in. due to lack of money, i wasnt able to get the applecare+ but the paycheck just went in yesterday and wanted to find out if i could still get it, considering i've heard you can get it up to 11/14. ive heard conflicting reports about that, but figured i'd ask around here seeing as you guys might have a better idea. thanks!

2. Rolvag macrumors regular

Rolvag

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Call an Apple retail store, they'll have the best idea. I've read on these forums that you can get it up to 30 days after your purchase.

4. yankeesdrummer thread starter macrumors newbie

great, ill call my local apple store to see how i can pick it up. thanks for the speedy response!

5. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

The site shows u can get it until 11/14 if u didn't get it at the 4s purchase.

6. RedRallyeZ macrumors regular

better bet is to call 1-800-APL-CARE. Thats what it says on the Apple Store Page

7. Martron macrumors regular

I went into an apple store on sunday and a guy told me "only at time of purchase or at your first incident" but I knew he was wrong. When I got home I called the applecare number and was off the phone in less than 2 mins having purchased it.

8. melman101 macrumors 68030

I purchased AppleCare+ for both phones that I ordered on October 7th today on November 1st. No problems :)

9. ZipZap macrumors 603

I called the 1-800-APL-CARE on Thursday. Bought over phone in 5 min. Got my documents in the mail from Apple on monday.

Nothing could have been easier. Dont waste a trip to the store.

10. JustLeft macrumors 6502

I bought Applecare+ when I bought my ip4s - never got any documents sent by Apple. I called and verified I had coverage, and it is on my receipt from the Apple store.

11. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Did u do it over the phone or retail store?

12. ZipZap macrumors 603

You receipt is your document.