Loyola

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
Is there away to get the photos off my iPhone? I didn't have the phone set up to sync with iCloud when I first got it. I now have it set up to sync to iCloud but cannot get the old photos.

It is a iPhone 4 on OS 6.

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited:

Apple fanboy

macrumors Westmere
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Is there away to get the photos off my iPhone? I didn't have the phone set up to sync with iCloud when I first go it.

It is a iPhone 4 on OS 6.

Thanks,

Kevin

Just plug it in to your Mac or PC if you don't want to go the iCloud route. Or why not set up a photo stream if you have iPhoto on a mac.

Comment

Loyola

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
Just plug it in to your Mac or PC if you don't want to go the iCloud route. Or why not set up a photo stream if you have iPhoto on a mac.

I have it set up to sync with iCloud now but I cannot get all the photos just the ones after I turned on iCloud. When I got the phone I didn't know to turn it on. I added this to my original post in order to add more detail.

Comment

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
Plug it into a Mac or PC, you don't need iTunes. For PC, Windows Explorer will see the phone as a camera and your can pull the photos from the Camera Roll. For a Mac, use either Image Capture or iPhoto.

Comment

Loyola

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
Plug it into a Mac or PC, you don't need iTunes. For PC, Windows Explorer will see the phone as a camera and your can pull the photos from the Camera Roll. For a Mac, use either Image Capture or iPhoto.

Yay it worked. Now I an upgrade the to OS 7 when I am ready.

Thank you.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.