Can I Still Return?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bob616, Jul 17, 2010.

1. bob616 macrumors 6502

So when I got my iPhone 4 it had a problem with the screen flickering so I called Apple support and got it replaced. At the press conference yesterday Steve said that a third option is for people to return there phones, but I can't return my phone because it was repaired.

And please no flaming. I am not complaining about my reception or anything I just want to know if I can return my phone before the 30 days are up.

Thanks

2. dallas112678 macrumors 6502a

I honestly don't know. Why not just call apple? Seems they would be able to give you a quick answer. I would think you could.

3. stahl7639 macrumors member

I would say you can return it due to the fact that Steve Jobs made it clear that you can return it if you are unsatisfied. I would think that, even though you had it repaired, you're still returning it within the time frame set by Jobs.

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Did you have it replaced or repaired? You said both. And how exactly do you think they might have screwed you over? Last time I checked, repairing/replacing something was not screwing anyone over. Not that it should matter. Just tell them you want to return it. They're in gracious mode for a while.

5. bob616 thread starter macrumors 6502

replaced. and i guess not really screwing me over. i'll change the title now.

6. Robby C macrumors regular

Robby C

This. +1

Also, there's no hurt in calling your local Apple store. Or if you're close enough, heading out to the retail store and explaining the issue.