Can i stream Airtunes from my iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ruk110, Oct 15, 2010.

1. ruk110 macrumors regular

ruk110

Hi apple dudes! i was wondering if it was possible to stream some air tunes from my iPhone 4 (really smart) to my Airport Express and then to a pair or speakers (Really Loud) that i have connected to my Airport Express?

Thanks for taking time out to look at this question and for helping me out. (if you decided to! ha!)

Awesome.

2. boch82 macrumors 6502

Works fine with the 3gs on the latest software and the most up to date itunes. dont see why it wont work on the iphone 4

3. ruk110 thread starter macrumors regular

ruk110

if thats the case then please tell me how to do it because i have no idea how to. and just to be clear- i want to play the music on my phone on speakers connected to my airport express. No Apple Mac in the loop

4. boch82 macrumors 6502

you can use the "Remote" app to make the iPhone to control the music you have in iTunes on your Mac or PC and play that through your airport express. The music is still streaming from your computer...not your iPhone, but you have full control over it from any room using Remote on your iPhone.