Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kimitas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
I'm having all kinds of email problems as I transition from PC to Mac. This is the first of my problems.

When I open iTunes, I cannot select any mail accounts under the INFO tab. They aren't there to select. Is it possible that Entourage email does not sync with the iPhone?

Sorry if this is a rookie question...

Kim

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
The issue is that iTunes only allows you to auto set up email accounts from mail.app to your iPhone, not Entourage.

You can, however, set up you mail account on the iPhone manually.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
If you already had email accounts on the phone, just setup them up again, if you restored from the Mac. You couldn't set up email in iTunes on a PC either. Nothing's changed.

mctrees02

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2008
I think I might have the same question. I've been using Mail but want to switch over to Entourage (prefer their foldering setup vs smart mailboxes). I switched my default email client last night to Entourage and turned on all sync services. This morning, I have 5 emails from my work account showing in Entourage but none of them show up on my iPhone. If I switch back to Mail, they start delivering to my iPhone again. What step am I missing here?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.