Can i turn it on now? or wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Sep 28, 2008.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

i was trying to put a best skin ever on my iphone3g, but yea it didn't go on right so i just stopped half way and through it out. obviously you have to wet the skin to put it on, but since i didn't fully put it on and then just took it off can i turn it on or do i still have to wait a day?

2. tomzak macrumors newbie

I have tried both invisible shield & best skins ever. I found that putting these shields correctly is like winning the lottery...:eek:

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

^ how does that answer my question?
    :confused:

im saying since after you put the skins on you usually ahve to keep the phone off for a few hours, because of the water solution you use, what do i do since i had it on for a few seconds and then took it off.\
    can i turn it back on?

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

correct spelling and grammar+actually phrasing your question in an understandable way may go a long way in helping you get an answer.

5. slidetounlock macrumors regular

I put these skins on all the time, it isnt hard, you just have to be patient, and I have never waited a day to turn it on after applying one of these and have never had a problem, you should be fine.....

6. Wailord macrumors 6502

My friend is extremely good at putting on the protectors. The IS comes with a squeegee and solution, and he said it was the easiest install he's ever done... and I didn't wait the twelve hours or whatever. I went to full usage in about ten minutes.