Can I upload just changes to site via Cyberduck?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CoachC, Jun 29, 2010.

1. CoachC macrumors newbie

I use Cyberduck to upload my site after creating and changing it in iWeb. Works great for me.

But is there a way to upload just the changes I made to my site via Cyberduck, as opposed to having it always upload the entire site and all it's files?

The problem is: I have a podcast, as well as other audio media. Every time I create a new podcast or new MP3 file (interview, etc.), I save and publish the site to the folder I created (even choosing "publish only site changes"), then upload it via Cyberduck as I normally would........but the entire site.....al the previous podcasts, MP3 files, etc., are always uploaded again.

This is causing the upload time to take longer and longer (soon it will be up to 30 minutes).

So, is there a way I can upload ONLY the new files via Cyberduck, but NOT lose the old files while doing it?!

I have tried to "synchronize" the folders (folder with Cyberduck Public_html), but that didn't work. Still uploaded everything.

And please, if there is a way to do this, give me a step-by-step....because I'm not the most technically gifted when it comes to the uploading/ftp/html type stuff. Thank You!!

2. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816