Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MetaRidley15

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Hi,
I have an account registered with the Australian itunes store but I plan to move to the US. Since I will have a US billing address I would like to take advantage of the US iTunes store's good prices and range of products, but I would also like to keep and use all of my content purchased in Australia. Will iTunes be able to use all of my content at the same time and be able to sync everything from both stores onto my ipod/iphone succesfully?
Thanks,
MetaRidley15

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
Hi,
I have an account registered with the Australian itunes store but I plan to move to the US. Since I will have a US billing address I would like to take advantage of the US iTunes store's good prices and range of products, but I would also like to keep and use all of my content purchased in Australia. Will iTunes be able to use all of my content at the same time and be able to sync everything from both stores onto my ipod/iphone succesfully?
Thanks,
MetaRidley15

It will work fine. The only minor issue you may have is if you want to update any apps bought / downloaded from the Australian store, you'll have to log in with that account again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.