Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nirvana9102

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2009
hey, so i heard that i can use the xnjb program and that will allow me to place music onto my zen from my mac or vice versa. however, i installed the program and it still doesnt work. my mac wont recognize or even charge my zen at all; when i press connect the program tells me that no devices are found. does anyone know how i can fix this? i have the 30 gb zen vision m series.

same exact problem for me

Samosurfer

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2010
XNJB works for 2gb Zen player on (the last)MacBook w/snowleopard

Thanks Eraserhead for recommending xnjb. My zen player refuses to die. :)It has had some lapses of function :eek: since 2005 when I got it. But now its out of retirement once again and will be supplying my car stereo with badly needed tunes!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

-samosurfer

johnliner

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2012
hey, so i heard that i can use the xnjb program and that will allow me to place music onto my zen from my mac or vice versa. however, i installed the program and it still doesnt work. my mac wont recognize or even charge my zen at all; when i press connect the program tells me that no devices are found. does anyone know how i can fix this? i have the 30 gb zen vision m series.

I also have a Zen Vision. I installed XNJB, per the many forums I visited concerning this topic. Results are...weird. Sometimes XNJB works, sometimes it doesn't work. It's random.Does not work consistently, nor does it fail consistently so that I can narrow down possible causes of malfunction. Also, when it works, it will sometimes just quit for no reason. Like I said, inconsistent. Erratic. Took me 3 hours to creat just one playlist. Anyone have a solution? I love my Creative Zen Vision 30Gb and would really like to keep using it with my Macbook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.