Can Icloud Do This Upgrade ????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone4s16gb, Dec 3, 2011.

1. iphone4s16gb macrumors 6502

can icloud do this ?

let say i'm using iphone 4s fw 5.0
    my girl friend using iphone 4 fw 4.3.1 oversea

when i upgrade fw 5.0 to 5.1 using same itune account she got on her labtop
    will her iphone 4 fw 4.3.1 automatic change to 5.1 too ?

so i dont need to travel over sea everytime do it for her , teamviewer take too much time to do it , thanks

2. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

wow ... no ?

i wish that could do ,
    same itune account sharing devices upgrade and install apps at a same time directly .........

3. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

4. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

:eek:

5. lilkangster macrumors member

You can have apps auto download when purchased all you have to do is turn it on in the store section in settings. Upgrading ios is also as simple as clicking on general then software update in settings. Of course you have to be on ios 5.0 or above to do this.

6. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

she doesn't know nothing computer , that why i ask

hope later apple figure out this idea add this feature on icloud ,

upgrade/install iphone/ipad/ipod sametime with same user itune just need wifi

that is cool ......

----------

i understand but for dump people they dont know nothing about ios
    so easy to mess up , that why i give this idea if icloud could do it ,
    so more easy for who own 3 or 4 apple product controlling same device all over the world ......

7. lilkangster macrumors member

She doesn't need a computer once shes on ios 5.0 she can pretty much have everything done without a computer. My wife is pretty computer illiterate also and even she knows how to do this. Upgrading os is literally 3 clicks. Click on settings then click on general then Software Update. And turning on automatic app download will solve your problem of having her sync with computer to get new apps. Basically whenever you buy an app it will automatically download to her iphone as long as she has same itunes account. But yea have her upgrade to ios 5.0 or above first.

8. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Wow.

9. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

she got 4.3.3 she need ios 5.0 so i can send imessage picture to her , but oversea iphone shop alot shop can't trust , you know they will replace real apple iphone part if you bring to them ........

i can jump to her pc by teamviewer do it for her upgrade to 5.0 but that too slow , also , current apps she got 7 pages organize nicely , if she upgrade 5.0 all will mess up .....

that why i ask if icloud could upgrade by wifi , everything the same just ios upgrade , that is i need ..........

10. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

I can't stand dumP people, they ruin it for everyone else...

11. lilkangster macrumors member

If by overseas your talking about china then yes I understand what you mean by this. However, most countries have authorized apple resellers and those places will be glad to help you upgrade ios so I would tell her to find one of those for servicing apple products. Also you might want to try some other programs instead of teamviewer for remote access.