can iphone browse photo events?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by qwerty2k, Jun 11, 2009.

1. qwerty2k macrumors regular

When i had my 1st gen ipod touch when syncing photo's you could only browse either all of them or by album, now i don't want to have to create a new album just so i can browse the photo's like how i should be able to. So, can you now browse photo's by event (by even i mean events from iphoto)

2. itsmequinn macrumors regular

Yes. Plug in your iphone/touch. Go to itunes. Click your phone/touch in the left navigation bar. Click the photos tab. Make sure the check box for Sync photos from iPhoto is checked. Click the bullet point for the middle option below that (All Events). This will sync by events and not albums as the top and bottom options do. This has been possible since before 3.0. Is that what you want?

3. doobs macrumors regular

I have this same issue. When I add new pictures to iPhoto, it creates a new event. However, when I sync to iPhone, I am only able to view these new pictures in a massive folder containing all pictures. I have to create a (smart) album to be able to view my events (er, albums) on iPhone in their own folder. Is it possible to view events in their own folder on the iPhone, without having to create an album for each one? Thanks...