Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mildredop

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 14, 2013
When someone calls, iPhone shows me their name.

Is there a way of also showing me some information about the person? For example "Two kids called John and Jenny" or "Met them at Bill's birthday party in 2019 and said they might contact me about painting their house".

Reactions: joydasf

TorbenIbsen

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2021
Great idea. I too would like this. It does not seem possible, though. - But it should be possible to add text to the photo of the contace in Apple Photos. You can then go to iPhone settings and make your iPhone use the option to show the photo in full screen mode like it was in earlier IOS versions. - You will have to change the text when John and Jenny get's a litte sister, though. So let us hope that your solution comes someday.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Yeah if you make a screenshot of the info you need, add it to the contact and then change the Settings>Phone>Incoming Calls to "Full Screen" it'll show up. You might need to adjust where the info displays to avoid interference from any of the phone stuff that is over the photo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.