Can it get any thinner?

Razeus

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
I don't think it can. Looking at the headphone plugin and i think we've gone as thin as we can go. Unless Apple makes the Lightening Connector a headphone jack.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Apple is only giving us what they think we want!

Not me, a little thicker for structural integrity would not hurt my feelings.

The 6 and 6+ are both thinner than the 5S which would bend. The 6 even weighs less.

It is just common sense that they not be as strong! The 6 Plus size is just asking for it!

MassiveAttack

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2010
New York
Can it get any thinner?

I have a plus and im very happy with it. For peace of mind and battery life I wouldn't mind it being a little thicker. Stop telling us what we think we want Apple.

dvoros

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2010
thinner-no way

Just the opposite. It will go back to the thickness of the 5s to cover up the protruding camera and also bring back structural integrity to the device. You need bigger battery life and more memory. Do you want it so thin that it can also slice meat and butter bread?:confused:

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California

The 6 and 6+ are both thinner than the 5S which would bend. The 6 even weighs less.

It is just common sense that they not be as strong! The 6 Plus size is just asking for it!
I agree I would like some more thickness..

MacinTosh.0

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2012
I think they can only get it as thin as the headphone jack will allow it to. Unless, Apple starts including Bluetooth earphones, I don't see it getting too much thinner.

wermy

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2013

Same here, I'd rather have the extra durability and battery capacity, with the added bonus of no camera lens bulge. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.