Can money be made on this???

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Bobjob186, Mar 12, 2008.

1. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

That is SO ugly. I suppose Apple had to start somewhere.

2. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Way UGLY bro! But if you are into collecting iPods this one looks in pretty decent shape and has a bigger HDD to boot. If you got some spare cash, try it out! :D

3. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

The first and second generation iPods were awesome, Just below the 3G in terms of looks.

TEG

4. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

See, I didn't care for the 3G (had one, but didn't like the looks nor the use), but I do love the original iPods. 2G was better than 1G, didn't have as many problems with the bearings, but both were great iPods. They're just below the Touch and just above the 5G videos in my opinion (though I don't have much to compare the Classics to the 5G's, so don't assume they're below them).

jW

5. mankar4 macrumors 6502a

mankar4

lol... my 3g is getting so old that someone actually asked me how "I scored that next gen iPod"

6. stainlessliquid macrumors 68000

I have a 10gb 3g ipod in pretty good condition (since I sent it in for a battery replacement after a couple years), the battery only lasts like an hour these days but I have all the boxes and junk for it still. I wonder how much I could get for that, there are pretty much no working 3g's on ebay.

7. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

I would love to see the look on people's faces if they see someone with one of these good ol' boys. I'd buy it just for that, but I don't have that much of a need for another iPod.