Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brn2ski00

macrumors 68020
Aug 16, 2007
MA
Way UGLY bro! But if you are into collecting iPods this one looks in pretty decent shape and has a bigger HDD to boot. If you got some spare cash, try it out! :D

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
The first and second generation iPods were awesome, Just below the 3G in terms of looks.

TEG

See, I didn't care for the 3G (had one, but didn't like the looks nor the use), but I do love the original iPods. 2G was better than 1G, didn't have as many problems with the bearings, but both were great iPods. They're just below the Touch and just above the 5G videos in my opinion (though I don't have much to compare the Classics to the 5G's, so don't assume they're below them).

jW

mankar4

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2007
USA
lol... my 3g is getting so old that someone actually asked me how "I scored that next gen iPod"

stainlessliquid

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2006
I have a 10gb 3g ipod in pretty good condition (since I sent it in for a battery replacement after a couple years), the battery only lasts like an hour these days but I have all the boxes and junk for it still. I wonder how much I could get for that, there are pretty much no working 3g's on ebay.

iToaster

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2007
In front of my MacBook Pro
I would love to see the look on people's faces if they see someone with one of these good ol' boys. I'd buy it just for that, but I don't have that much of a need for another iPod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.