Can more than one watch be pared to an iPhone?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by laffnvegas, Sep 23, 2017.

1. laffnvegas macrumors regular

laffnvegas

Sorry if this has ever been asked before, I am curious if you can have two watch connected to one iPhone. I would like to get the Stainless Steel version for more dress up and still have a sports model but would hate to have to keep paring before using them.

2. Farrellcollie macrumors 6502

My old watch and my brand new one seem to both be working paired on the same phone

3. laffnvegas thread starter macrumors regular

laffnvegas

Thanks for the quick answer!! Just what I wanted to hear. :)

4. Farrellcollie macrumors 6502

5. bevsb2 macrumors 68000

That's what I did last year and it works fine. The switch between watches is seamless. Once both are paired all you have to do is put one watch on and it automatically switches the data to that watch.

6. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Just a note if you plan to pair more than 1 Watch S3 LTE to your iPhone. Each LTE watch would need it's own $10 plan to enable all features.

Dave

7. laffnvegas thread starter macrumors regular

laffnvegas

Series 3 with LTE and a Series 0, I got the sports watch right after they were released.
    I plan to go back and forth between. While the new 3 has all the fitness/heart rate info, I plan to purchase a Stainless Steel with the white band for more dressy and just wear the older one to the gym most of the time. Want to keep the Stainless for more dressy. So will only have one watch connected to the LTE.