Can no longer toggle individual apps in Location Services?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by KelVarnsen, Sep 17, 2015.

1. KelVarnsen macrumors newbie

Upgraded to ios9 for Iphone 6. Now when I go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services I can no longer toggle individual apps on or off for which I want my location to be used with. There is just one general "Location Services" toggle button at the top. Is there a way to disable certain apps with location services like in Ios8?

2. holyrita macrumors member

You would choose "Never" for the apps you do not want to be able to get your location.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Which was like that with iOS 8 as well. Not sure what seems to be different for the OP.

4. KelVarnsen thread starter macrumors newbie

There is no longer a list of apps in location services now. It's just 1 main toggle switch

5. KelVarnsen thread starter macrumors newbie

This what I'm referring to. There used to be a list of every app that wanted location privileges. Now there is just 1 main toggle and that's it.

Attached Files:

6. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Something is screwed up, if you don't have a list of apps and their current privacy settings that you can amend as needed.

7. aristobrat macrumors G4

Yeah, my screen shows all of the apps there...

8. steveh552 macrumors regular

Same here, just double checked.

9. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

I had the same problem on mine when i upgraded yesterday. I restarted the phone today for another reason and this screen has now normalized.