can o2 customers upgrade at cpw?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ascender, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ascender macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5A347 Safari/525.20)

apologies for asking this but I'm out and about and can't use the search function here. Given the dismal stock at o2 up here, is the cpw an option? Thanks!

2. MrAverage macrumors newbie

I don't know the answer, but I upgraded over the phone with CPW this morning (I already have my current/previous contract with them). The guy taking my order said that I would be transferred onto a direct O2 contract anyway - so perhaps it doesn't matter?

I phoned: 0870 111 7200 and went through to upgrades...can't hurt to try

G/L :D

3. RobTuck macrumors regular

When I asked CPW yesterday, they told me that if youre an O2 customer at the end of your contract, you CAN upgrade at a CPW store, but if youre an O2 iPhone customer wanting to upgrade mid-contract, then you have to go to an O2 store. Only CPW iPhone customers can upgrade mid-contract.

4. ascender thread starter macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5A347 Safari/525.20)

Thanks guys. Am just in line at O2 now anyway as they should have enough 8Gb ones.

It's just there's no queue at all at cpw over the road. I was late to the q here and wasn't hopeful at first.

5. Misspelt Yoof macrumors newbie

Yes. You can upgrade at any store, or over the phone. I upgraded via the phone this morning. The iPhone is being delivered tomorrow.

6. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

BULLS***!!!

I have just walked out of a CPW store where they DID have stock and im empty handed!!!

Why? because they dont know how to upgrade existing customers!!!

O2 = JOKE!!!!

7. zign macrumors 6502

zign

You cannot. I waited in line for two hours and was told they couldn't upgrade me since I was an O2 direct customer. I got my original iPhone from Carphonewarehouse...