Can Pages sync documents between iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by chipandegg, May 27, 2013.

1. chipandegg macrumors regular

chipandegg

I've got a few documents that I created with Pages on my iPhone 5 and have iCloud turned on. I use the iPhone all the time.

I also have an iPad 2 with Pages and have iCloud turned on as well.

What I'll really like to do is have the documents that are on the iPhone sync with the iPad pages app, so I can work on them on the iPad 2. Is this possible?

As I use iCloud to sync my calendar, reminders and notes (contacts too though only a handful show up on the iPad), I have documents and data turned on, on both devices.

Both devices are using the lates iOS, I can't use iCloud on my mac as its 10.6.

Thanks

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I've worked on my my numbers spreadsheets on my iPad, iPhone and MBP so I can't see why you cannot use Pages on both the iPhone and iPad. Have you tried and did you run into issues?

3. jmill155 macrumors newbie

Yes you should be able to save your pages documents to cloud to access them on all your iOS and Mac osx devices

4. Omne666 macrumors 6502a

It's not syncing as such, merely a shared saving location, making the documents accessible to the relevant apple applications. I us it for all the suite...pages, numbers and keynote. Works a treat.