Can Some1 PLZ make a video Tut for Summerboard!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by adamman41, Oct 13, 2007.

1. adamman41 macrumors regular

I really wanna get summerboard going, it looks awesome can someone please make a tutorial on youtube with how to do it on a windows cpu? id greatly appreciate it, ive tried using the instructions shown here but one, one fo the folders wasnt there that was i nthe instructioins and 2, people r still saying it crashes a lot so i dont wanna screw it up. Many thanks to whoever can help me out!

2. Kyro macrumors newbie

3. theraider macrumors newbie

just install it off installer on the ipod and then go to apptapp.com/summerboard/ and download the patch they have and using cyberduck or whatever sftp program you use and follow the included instructions with the patch .zip.

4. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

I'll make one of these by 2 am EST (3 if I run into trouble) just for you.

5. adamman41 thread starter macrumors regular

thank you soooo much, appreciate it, windows right? im just worried if i dont see what im doing ill have all these problems that every1 iis having thats screwing up their ipods, thanks agani so much, just post the link to it here, greatly appreciated

6. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

7. adamman41 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks, but how come some people r saying it comletely destroys their ipod, even someone on that youtube page posted about how it screwed his up, r they nust doing it wrong? is it safe for me to do as long as i follow it step by step u htnik?

8. mistashizzle macrumors member

id say so. i didnt follow the video tutorial but i installed mine the same way and had no problems. might just be dumb kids on youtube who are either lying or have no idea what they were doing

9. adamman41 thread starter macrumors regular

where i do this im ina very bad wifi spot, is that taking a risk when i do all the stuff on the sftp if it times out, or if i just go back in it should be fine if this happens since the wifi is very shaky where this computer is