Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Can somebody already has the airpods and can confirm if the spigen strap works perfectly with any issue please,
I'll get my airpods tomorrow but today I'll like to order the spigen strap but I won't know if works fine
TIA

asfalloth

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2013
London
Can somebody already has the airpods and can confirm if the spigen strap works perfectly with any issue please,
I'll get my airpods tomorrow but today I'll like to order the spigen strap but I won't know if works fine
TIA
Not saying this will help in anyway, however. I've had the Spigen airpod strap in a box on my desk for at least a month perhaps even two.
I have had the airpods since Monday, believe me when I say they will not fall out of your ears unless your airpod/ear area is struck by some type of force. This applies I guess, only in such circumstances that the normal earpods naturally don't tend to fall out of your ears unless the cord is pulled.

I have yet to experience the desire to open my Spigen airpod strap box.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: omgitscro

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I was thinking of getting a strap but decided not to since the airpods stays in my ear all the time. Not worth $10 for me.

asfalloth

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2013
London
I mean if not interrupt with touch sensors or something
There is no touch sensors it's a motion sensor and they are in the main body of the airpod, not the lower area where the Spigen strap would attach. There will be no interference from the Spigen strap on the siri function. You will however need to remove the Spigen strap every time you wish to dock the pods in the charge case.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
There is no touch sensors it's a motion sensor and they are in the main body of the airpod, not the lower area where the Spigen strap would attach. There will be no interference from the Spigen strap on the siri function. You will however need to remove the Spigen strap every time you wish to dock the pods in the charge case.

Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.