Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
I'm coming from windows and boy im already having trouble as expected. I tried to install this here Delivery Status and I cant find it. I used Spotlight, looked in applications and nothing.

Can somebody tell me where the hell it is?:(

http://junecloud.com/software/mac/delivery-status.html

Have to admit it took me a while to find it after installing it.

I believe Widgets show up as a Group in Mission Control

However I went into System Preferences - Mission Control and unticked show Dashboard as a space I then selected F13 as the shortcut key to display Dashboard. At the moment I am using a wired keyboard and just found that was a handy ket to assign. When you go into the Widgets screen there is a Plus and Minus on the right of the screen. You use these to add or delete widgets-

Hope that all makes some sense.

I actually found that the Delivery Status Widget didn't actually update my Apple order on time. It does seem to be tracking the UPS shipment Ok, well as far as Germany where it has been stuck since Thursday night.

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
I'm coming from windows and boy im already having trouble as expected. I tried to install this here Delivery Status and I cant find it. I used Spotlight, looked in applications and nothing.

Can somebody tell me where the hell it is?:(

http://junecloud.com/software/mac/delivery-status.html

not sure if i am trying to teach you to suck eggs

press the f3 key the one with the three rectangles do not press Fn
or

four finger swipe left to right

to add a widget to the display click on the + at the bottom after doing the above

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Thx guys on the iPad now but yea figured out how to do it. That is about the only gesture I know four finger swipe to the right shows me my gadgets. Lame. Lol

Chuckstones

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2012
Thx guys on the iPad now but yea figured out how to do it. That is about the only gesture I know four finger swipe to the right shows me my gadgets. Lame. Lol

Ha ha. You are popping up everywhere Bob!!:D
You and I both need to go to imac night class !!

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Ha ha. You are popping up everywhere Bob!!:D
You and I both need to go to imac night class !!

Doh!!:p

That is sooo true...don't worry I'm done for the night going to get my butt on there now and try to figure some crap out rofl

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.