Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
I did a quick animation in Photoshop using the animation palette, and I'd like to save it as a SWF file for use in a web page. I own the Macromedia package, but it's back at home (new computer). I can no longer download a trial because of the whole Adobe/Macromedia switch and all the preperations for CS3.

Would someone who owns both be willing to take my PSD file and save it to a SWF file/page for me? I'd love you foreeeeeeeever!

I'll email the file to whoever is a delightful angel :)

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2006
I did a quick animation in Photoshop using the animation palette, and I'd like to save it as a SWF file for use in a web page. I own the Macromedia package, but it's back at home (new computer). I can no longer download a trial because of the whole Adobe/Macromedia switch and all the preperations for CS3.

Would someone who owns both be willing to take my PSD file and save it to a SWF file/page for me? I'd love you foreeeeeeeever!

I'll email the file to whoever is a delightful angel :)

Have you considered outputting it as a .mov and using a video conversion tool?

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
Have you considered outputting it as a .mov and using a video conversion tool?

I tried using Video2SWF, and it keeps freezing up on me, and the output is really low quality. Do you know any good ones?

Thanks!

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2006
I tried using Video2SWF, and it keeps freezing up on me, and the output is really low quality. Do you know any good ones?

Thanks!

I use a Windows PC for now, sorry.
The best video conversion tool I've used for it, though is "Super".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.