Can someone explain this?

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
Not that it matters really but my notification centre seems a little off. Specifically the time of the events section is blue instead of the usual white. Let me demonstrate what I mean:

Would anyone know why this is? I'm running 7.1.

Also - another issue that's happened a few times is this: I slide up from lock screen to access camera and it gets stuck. And stays like that until a soft reset.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
The notification center just shows the current time line sometimes like the calendar app does in day view. I believe it mostly happens between midnight and 4 AM or so for some reason. Perhaps a bug of some sort. I have the agenda/list view on since iOS 7.1 brought it back so I don't even see the hour breakdown there anymore.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
The notification center just shows the current time line sometimes like the calendar app does in day view. I believe it mostly happens between midnight and 4 AM or so for some reason. Perhaps a bug of some sort. I have the agenda/list view on since iOS 7.1 brought it back so I don't even see the hour breakdown there anymore.
Yeah this is really odd. I don't know why it's happened ever since 7.1 with Agenda view. I find it kind of odd/inconsistent.

----------

backup and do a reimage and see if u can replicate.
Hopefully it doesn't come down to that. I despise restoring/setting up as new.