iPhone Can SOMEONE get SPOOKY POP modified to run again on Jailbroken iPhone?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MikeRocketman, Aug 24, 2015.

1. MikeRocketman macrumors newbie

MikeRocketman

Hello Iam from Germany and I miss my game Spooky Pop so bad since Supercell has decided not to suppurt this game anymore. The App is still on my Phone but when you try to open it it fails because the Server Connection is down from the developers. Thats soooooo unfair!!! PLEASE CAN ANYONE help me to run this game again on my device? Thanks

2. three macrumors 6502a

three

Sadly, there's no way we are able to help you, if the game relies on their servers. :(

3. MikeRocketman thread starter macrumors newbie

MikeRocketman

Oh no :( is there no way to write or delete something in the script of the ipa?

4. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

Try sending a message to the app developer. Or, you might try coding yourself?

5. MikeRocketman, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015

MikeRocketman thread starter macrumors newbie

MikeRocketman

Thanks but I don't think that Supercell could help me because the official way is the app store and so...
    Yes I would do that 'coding' if I realy had any idea how. Iam only a simple user really no idea what's going on behind the Matrix of iOS :) you are realy running on iOS 6? Wow you are a rockstar!! Had it on my old iPhone 5 but didn't know when I said I don't want to upgrade to iOS7 Apple load the hole Update undeleteable on my device when it was charging and WiFi on. I miss the style of it and especially the cover flow in the music app when I have my device horizontal in my car...

6. Asator macrumors 6502a

Asator

7. MikeRocketman, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015

MikeRocketman thread starter macrumors newbie

MikeRocketman

Thanks I won't give up too early I will try that too.

No way to get an answer...