Can Someone help!! deleted iphone video..

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sean21c, Feb 18, 2011.

1. sean21c macrumors newbie

alright. i never synced the phone and i deleted all the pictures and videos.

not with itunes, or on the phone though. i have a pc and i deleted everything through the explorer window. i thought everything would have went to the recycle bin but they did not. is there anyway i can get the videos and pictures back?

2. JamesMB, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2011

JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

When you delete files from a USB drive in windows, they do not go to the trash bin.
    You really should consider storing your photos on the PC and syncing your phone at least once a week.
    Using explorer is not a good way to transfer pics and videos from your phone to the PC, much better (and safer) to use the PC's photo editor.

3. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

go buy a data recovery software and hope that sector of the hard drive hasnt been written over yet.

or you can go to the same locations and reshoot the pics and video. your choice.

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Recovery software wont work! The OP didn't delete the files from the HDD, they were deleted directly from the phone which was connected to the PC as a USB drive. When you delete files from a USB drive in Windows, they do not go to the recycle bin, or anywhere else on the PC for that matter.

5. jimmyykc macrumors newbie

deleted video files on iphone5

Hi there...

need you guys' help!

just now i try to copy my video files from Iphone5 to Windows Xp,

after that, i tought all the video files are completed copied, and i deleted my iphone5's video files.

too bad, i found my video files on the windows xp was corrupted (0 bytes).

anyone can help to recover my iphone5's video files?