Can someone help me choose?

Burch

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Ok, so I need a case to purchase for my new iPad. Can someone recommend me the cheapest case for the protectiveness.
Note:
I do not want a sleeve.
I want something that is in the $60 range or cheaper.
I like hard cases but I will get a silicone/tpu case if it would be best.
I like cases that lock when you cover the screen (Like the smart cover).
I like I do not like cases that are very shiny and easily get finger prints.

Please help me! Thanks SO much in advance! :)

----------

Any takers? Pleaseee?

Last edited:

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Sorry, can't help you for $35. The Marware micro shell back and Apple Smart Cover is my recommendation, but that over $100.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Ok, how about $60
I prefer the genuine Apple SmartCover. I just don't like the cheap knock offs, and the Marware folio my wife bought is not even working right. The magnets thing looks easy but it has to be done right. I trust apple to do it right.

For $60 you can get a Smart Cover but no back protection. Take a look at the Marware folio case. I think my wife paid $60. But beware the magnets don't work.

Burch

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
I prefer the genuine Apple SmartCover. I just don't like the cheap knock offs, and the Marware folio my wife bought is not even working right. The magnets thing looks easy but it has to be done right. I trust apple to do it right.

For $60 you can get a Smart Cover but no back protection. Take a look at the Marware folio case. I think my wife paid $60. But beware the magnets don't work.
Well I looked into the microshell back item and it seemed nice but you said it would be $100 and thats with the leather smart cover im guessing? Is there a noticeable difference with the quality? is it worth it?