Can someone help me troublshoot please? App test 4g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aznguyen316, Sep 19, 2010.

1. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

Hi I've noticed randomly my top screen is unresponsive to touch and want to make it's not me. I can replicate it in an app so I want to make sure it's not the app. iPod touch 4g users please download "sol free" a free solitaire game. Anyway just load up a new game and tap quickly the draw card in top right corner portrait mode. It doesn't deal at each quick successive tap for me but on gf 2g is no problem for super quick taps it deals each time for each tap. Current one will one or two times then just doesn't read my finger taps.

The reason this is an issue is because I've noticed the unresponsiveness randomly on other apps or programs and just thought it was me..

Thanks to anyone willing to try this for me.

2. Ipodize macrumors member

Ipodize

OK, I already had this app so I tried it on my 4G, I had the same problem. Then I got my mums 3G and it also had the same issue. Don't have a 2G so can't test that for you.

Hope this is helpful.

3. Cuz03 macrumors member

I tried all five of the solitaire game types in sol free and can confirm it works for me. No touch problems. Is this the only app where this happens to you?

4. SoraLimit macrumors regular

It's weird, cause I can't press the top-right cards after three times, but other then that , it's pretty responsive.

5. Ipodize macrumors member

Ipodize

Has anyone considered it to be the app itself?

6. Cuz03 macrumors member

Ya, the op did. That is why he is asking us to try it...

7. Ipodize macrumors member

Ipodize

Whoops :eek:

I really should read everything properly before I post a reply...

8. Cuz03 macrumors member

Ya we all have those moments.

9. saberahul macrumors 68040

So I still cannot find a nice case... whoops wrong thread :p Maybe I should read the OP first :D

10. aznguyen316 thread starter macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

Thanks members. I've had unresponsiveness on other apps like the top bar of good reader on landscape mode. I'll try uninstalling the app and see. I experienced some in other apps i forget. I appreciate the help.

11. Cuz03 macrumors member

You should just take it to apple. All iPod touches come with a free 1year software or hardware warranty but better to do it before they start to give out refurbished ones instead

12. dave1812dave macrumors 6502a

it's your touch. I use solitaire free on my 4G and it works flawlessly.