Can Someone Help?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by loon3y, Jun 28, 2012.

1. loon3y macrumors 65816

loon3y

2. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

Pay the 99$ dollars for the Dev account and register your device, and download the beta off the dev site.

3. loon3y thread starter macrumors 65816

loon3y

lol, i am a developer, installed ios5 beta on my ipad before, but i totally forgot how,

i dl'd the file and i opened it, but i dont really remember what i did from here.

4. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

Backup your device in iTunes first. Put device in DFU mode. Launch iTunes, Option + Click on Restore and select iOS 6 firmware. After firmware update, you can then restore from your backup to get all your settings, photos, etc back.

5. loon3y thread starter macrumors 65816

loon3y

where is option? there are no options? and when i click restore it still asks met o update to 5.1.1, do i need to put the ios6 beta in some itunes file?

6. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Option as in your ALT key next to Command.

7. BlueGummiBear macrumors 6502a

BlueGummiBear

Hold the Option key on your keyboard or Alt key on PC and then click on the Restore button. It will then ask you what file you want to use in which case you will select the 6.0 IPSW file.

8. loon3y thread starter macrumors 65816

loon3y

lol i guess im still a mac noob after 1 year of development and 2 years with a macbook pro.

i want to install a hackintosh in my new gaming rig though, thatll be nioCE!