Can someone please help me? MacBook Pro retina

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by harperrobert8, Jul 3, 2014.

1. harperrobert8, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

harperrobert8 macrumors newbie

hi , I'm really new to posting on here , but need some help i am trying to download from a torrent site and i keep getting this message

could some one please help

many thanks

2. simsaladimbamba

Btw, you need a torrent client like Transmission or µTorrent to download torrent files. Also know, we will not help you with pirated software or videos or music or books or anything pirated at all due to forum rules.

To learn more about Mac OS X: Helpful Information for Any Mac User by GGJstudios

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.

Advanced Search or MRoogle can help you also find answers while waiting for answers in this thread.

3. AcesHigh87 macrumors 6502a

AcesHigh87

In addition to the above, for future knowledge, try to make a more descriptive title in order to get more responses. People with knowledge on the subject are more likely to come into a topic like this if it's titled something relevant. For example "Help with torrent client on new mac" or something similar.

Once you attach the image I'm sure you meant to post (assuming everything is legal and to the rules) I'd be more than willing to help you out though.