Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JSmoove05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Right now I have a PC with a Dell 30 LCD thinking about selling it to get the 24 Imac. But I would like to see more close up pictures of the 24 inch screen any help would be great thanks!

sas76

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2006
Australia
Right now I have a PC with a Dell 30 LCD thinking about selling it to get the 24 Imac. But I would like to see more close up pictures of the 24 inch screen any help would be great thanks!

Not being rude, but go to the :apple:shop or have a look at apple.com
You would get a much better idea.
ss

Eric Lewis

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2007
CANADA? eh?
IMG_2806.jpg

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/347951/

thats Macked photo! its not mine

Macked

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2007
Close Up

Here's one I took a few minutes ago!
Best regards,
Macked :cool:

IMG_2809.jpg

JSmoove05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Man I really want one of these so bad I love macs more then PC but I guess I have to see it person because the pics mkae the screen look box like and I know they arent like that. Since im use to this 30 inch Dell Screen I hope its big enuff to fit my needs. Thanks for the pictures guys!

Macked

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2007
One More!

Man I really want one of these so bad I love macs more then PC but I guess I have to see it person because the pics mkae the screen look box like and I know they arent like that. Since im use to this 30 inch Dell Screen I hope its big enuff to fit my needs. Thanks for the pictures guys!

Here's a shot of the "Cars" movie. Not a screen shot but a camera shot.
Best regards,
Macked :cool:
Movieshot.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.