Can someone please tell me what note application this is?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Cherrysftw, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Cherrysftw macrumors member

I've been looking through every application and still can't find this exact one.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. simsaladimbamba

Where does the little arrow at the top point to? Does it only appear in your browser? What Mac OS X version and browser version do you use?

3. Cherrysftw thread starter macrumors member

It points to the top turquoise bar, the one where you have time battery etc. It would appear on there whenever it was open. I have mavericks I think.

4. simsaladimbamba

That is the Menu Bar.

Basic Mac OS X Graphical User Interface (GUI) Elements
    clickable for bigger picture
    [​IMG]

Since that behaviour indicates, that the app is in your Menu Bar, click on the icon in the Menu Bar the arrow points at, since that note window will probably originate there. If a primary click (one finger click on the trackpad or left click on the mouse if you use your mouse in your right hand) does not work, try a secondary click (two finger click on the trackpad or right mouse button click) and see what it says.

To learn more about Mac OS X: Helpful Information for Any Mac User by GGJstudios

5. Cherrysftw thread starter macrumors member

i installed the OS again removing everything but i didn't take note of the app. I only have this picture as remembrance of the app.

6. simsaladimbamba

After using Google Images to search for a note taking app residing in the Menu Bar I came upon this: http://macappstudio.com/notes/

7. Cherrysftw thread starter macrumors member

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333