Can someone please tell me what this wallpaper is called?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kerozyn, Jun 30, 2013.

  1. kerozyn macrumors newbie

    Jun 30, 2013
    Sorry if this is not the right section but I just need to figure out what this wallpaper is called. I can't seem to find it anywhere so any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

  2. MacDawg macrumors Core


    Mar 20, 2004
    "Between the Hedges"
    It is called Lake and should be in your default Desktop Wallpapers with Mountain Lion at least
  3. kerozyn thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 30, 2013

Share This Page