Can someone send me the Acrobat Pro X icon?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Bengt77, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Bengt77 macrumors 68000

Bengt77

Hi all,

I have bought Adobe Creative Suite 5 recently. It contains Acrobat Pro 9, instead of the newly released version X. That's okay with me, although I was a little disappointed when us CS5 buyers couldn't get a discount on Acrobat Pro X.

No, the reason I'm calling out is because Acrobat's new icon is perfectly in line with the icons of the style of the main CS5 applications. They look like little books, while the Acrobat Pro 9 icon still has that flat style of CS4. Could somebody send me the new Acrobat icon? Doing so would be really simple. Copying and pasting the icon onto an empty folder, zipping said folder and uploading the resulting ZIP file. If anybody would be willing to do so, that would make my dock happy.

Thanks in advance!

2. Bengt77 thread starter macrumors 68000

Bengt77

I posted the message above before Acrobat X Pro was actually released. Now that it is in stores, could anybody do as I asked? That would be greatly appreciated by this hopeless nitpicker.

3. Bengt77 thread starter macrumors 68000

Bengt77

Nobody, really? Too bad. My Dock is still unhappy, as it is, though.

4. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

here you go it should work

Attached Files:

5. Bengt77 thread starter macrumors 68000

Bengt77

Oooh, look at that! Thank you, but this is still just an image and not the actual icon file or a cut-and-paste like I asked. Could you by any chance do it like I asked? If not, then this might just do. Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass.