Can someone with ATT call and unlock my 3GS?

kill00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 28, 2012
Illinois
I have an iPhone 3gs 32gb. Unfortunately, it is on the 05.16.05 baseband that cannot be unlocked with software. However, it can be factory unlocked.

I am not an ATT customer, but a TMobile customer. I cannot use the 3gs...

If anyone who is an AT&T customer can call in and ask for my iPhone 3GS to be unlocked, I would greatly appreciate it. It will not cost you anything.

Thanks again

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
I have an iPhone 3gs 32gb. Unfortunately, it is on the 05.16.05 baseband that cannot be unlocked with software. However, it can be factory unlocked.

I am not an ATT customer, but a TMobile customer. I cannot use the 3gs...

If anyone who is an AT&T customer can call in and ask for my iPhone 3GS to be unlocked, I would greatly appreciate it. It will not cost you anything.

Thanks again
It's not enough to just be an AT&T customer, you have to show the phone is being used on your account, don't you? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

cooljais

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Hi,

Can you help me get an iphone 4 Unlocked to AT&T. I purchased it from a person who bought it in 2010.

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
Sounds like an exchange needs to be set up. People selling access to their att account for people who want unlocks. I'm sure someone will set up a thread/site for this eventually.

cooljais

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2012
yes, that is also a possibility. While searching I came across a lot of post where people wanted to get unlock and only ended up paying anything from $10 to $100. :eek:

Well, I guess I'll have to wait then for sherif hashim to find some way. :(