Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
i was using iphone 6 on 8.1.2 for about 1 weeks...

yesterday i jailbreak my iphone with 'taig tool' and nothing was wrong, and all thing worked well..

but, when i enter the 'diagnosis tab' , there r this log ...

'reset counter, bug type : 115 , bootfailure : 1 '

is it just software problem?? or hardware problem??

i heard that bugtype 110 is actually hardware problem!! and i heard that some people saying 110 and 115 is happen spontaneously [/U](but not me!! and i didn't saw for example freezing or some other error symptom... just log!!)

can u tell me in detail?? plz help me thanks : ))

Attachments

• rrr.jpg
    rrr.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,515

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
If you aren't having any trouble with your phone quit looking at your logs.

yes i know... but in my country, we have to use 2years!!
so the first 30days if the phone is poor(faulty), we can change a new phone(not a refurbished), so i'm now carefully watching whether my phone might have a error :(

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
yes i know... but in my country, we have to use 2years!!
so the first 30days if the phone is poor(faulty), we can change a new phone(not a refurbished), so i'm now carefully watching whether my phone might have a error :(

It's pretty much the same here, except we only get 15 days to return the phone. Fortunately the 1 year warranty covers pretty much any hardware failure, and Apple will be happy to swap your phone out.

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
Why are you trying so hard to find fault with your phone?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1843357/

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1842591/

If your phone is faulty then you would be having problems with it now.

sorry to bother u ㅠㅠ it is just 2 reasons!! worried about my phone is faulty and just curious about this log...

can i check myself what these log means?? i have a macbook air!!

thanks

----------

It's pretty much the same here, except we only get 15 days to return the phone. Fortunately the 1 year warranty covers pretty much any hardware failure, and Apple will be happy to swap your phone out.

it's same... from now on i will use....

but u know when we see this log my mind is uncomfortable..!!

i'm just want to know what this log means and why this happen!!

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
ResetCounter = The phone rebooted.

This could have been something that happened in the process of the JB or a manual reset you did. Either case this isn't anything to worry about, nor any other log in there.

If you want to see another one to verify, reset the phone (hold lock + home button until you see the Apple logo). Let it reboot, you should see another ResetCounter log with todays date on it.

Don't worry about it your phone is fine. Syncing with iTunes and sharing diagnostic data with Apple will clear the most of the log files there. Again though, don't worry about them you'll just make yourself paranoid over nothing.

kevin kang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2015
ResetCounter = The phone rebooted.

This could have been something that happened in the process of the JB or a manual reset you did. Either case this isn't anything to worry about, nor any other log in there.

If you want to see another one to verify, reset the phone (hold lock + home button until you see the Apple logo). Let it reboot, you should see another ResetCounter log with todays date on it.

Don't worry about it your phone is fine. Syncing with iTunes and sharing diagnostic data with Apple will clear the most of the log files there. Again though, don't worry about them you'll just make yourself paranoid over nothing.

oh thanks!! :)
it is what i wanted to hear!!

but, can i ask u one more question??
in this log i have 'bootfailure' when i just pres home+sleep(hard reset) there is just reset log!! not boot failure log ㅠㅠ

and when i searched this kind of bugtype : 115, there r many people whose iphone has bluescreen or red screen symptom :(

is it not a hardware problem??

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
oh thanks!! :)
it is what i wanted to hear!!

but, can i ask u one more question??
in this log i have 'bootfailure' when i just pres home+sleep(hard reset) there is just reset log!! not boot failure log ㅠㅠ

and when i searched this kind of bugtype : 115, there r many people whose iphone has bluescreen or red screen symptom :(

is it not a hardware problem??

Sounds more like something that had to happen for the JB to work or something along those lines. Regardless its software related, not hardware. And a restore can always be done to fix the software related problems.

You'll have a new phone a long time before your current phones hardware starts failing.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
No, your phone is not faulty and is just working. usually that reset counter comes up if you do a hard reset on your phone I believe and it is nothing to worry about. If your phone is working properly, don't worry about it and move on.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Something is really wrong with your device.
Those log entries are really bad and show some serious problems.
You need to get rid off the phone immediately or risk shrapnel damages next time the phone crashes it will then self destruct in under 10 seconds. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.