can we copy a file...

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by ahmad123456789, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ahmad123456789 macrumors member

i have problemm.... i recently buyed the aluminum macbook(2.4) and i really love it... i have been a windows user since 6 years ago...so i made the change and i feel i would never go back...so the question is this: i downloaded some windows games whenever i was using mac and now i want to pass it to windows to execute them and play... the games are too large to copy them in my 2gb usb... can i passed while using os x to windows? please help me with this... give me some options..:apple::apple:

2. greenday123 macrumors 6502

is the windows your talking about on your actual drive, like you have a mac os x partition and an xp partition? Like using Boot Camp or something? Or is it just a whole seperate computer?

3. ahmad123456789 thread starter macrumors member

yes sorry for not mentioning. i have a windows partion under bootcamp and i want to pass the game i downloaded from mac os x to windows without needing to copy it in an external storage... can that be done?

4. smcline06 macrumors newbie

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

You also need NTFS-3G with that. Good combo; it's what I use.

6. ahmad123456789 thread starter macrumors member

not understading.... when i download macfuse how i transfer the files to windows? any other suggestions...:confused:

7. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

You download and install MacFUSE. You download and install NTFS-3G.

Then after a restart, you can just drag and drop files to your Boot Camp partition from within OS X as though it was any other partition or folder.

8. ahmad123456789 thread starter macrumors member