Can we get our watches reserved online??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by venividivigor, Apr 9, 2015.

1. venividivigor macrumors 6502

I'm curious and I'm so confused, I heard we could but someone on reddit said he talked to a genius and told him that you can only order them online...? So...?

2. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

True. If you go in-store on the 24th and expect to walk out with one, you'll be disappointed. No stock for walk ins. If you make a try on reservation, and you want to buy, they'll direct you to go online to order a watch.

3. venividivigor thread starter macrumors 6502

I know that, but I mean when I got my iPhone 6, I got it reserved for me on launch day for pickup!! And I had to pay there instead of paying online. Is that the same with the apple watch? Because I can't even check the online store.

4. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

No you pay online then pick it up at the store. I am not sure how you got your iphone reserved then pay when you pick up from an online order.

Only time I paid after my reservation for store pick actually was a reservation at the store in the morning, and I picked it up after work then paid.

5. dsa420 macrumors 6502

Not true, reservations will be issued online and you will not pay until you pick up. Confirmed from business team earlier this afternoon.