Can we get some MODS in this forum to clean it up?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Walter Bell, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Walter Bell macrumors regular

I used to really enjoy coming to MR to read the posts but all I see is nothing but whiny bitchy people complaining about the SAME stupid issues that are known. We don't need thousands of threads on here about the same topic and trying to wade through all the ******** here is getting difficult.

2. macrat macrumors regular

It's been taken over by Droid fanboys and iPhone/Apple haters. Just check out their membership dates - all June, 2010! What a shame. I'm getting mine on Monday but all my friends that have them already are having a blast and reporting no problems.

After I get mine, I'm signing out of these forum for a little while and come back again when Apple has sold 10 million iPhone 4 in a few months:p

3. Odid macrumors regular

4. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

Sad thing was it happened with the iPad several months ago and a lot of new members joined in January and March and April...... Then 3 million ipads later it's no longer the iPad but iPhone

5. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

6. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Most of those people will be gone in a month. Be patient.

Your best defense for these posts/threads is to report them. Do so.

7. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

I can hardly wait. These iPhone 4 threads are very annoying. Its not that they don't make valid points, it is the way they make these 'points.'

8. Walter Bell thread starter macrumors regular

Thats not the problem. I don't mind seeing issues posted, but do we really need a new thread for everyones opinion? I mean do we have a toilet for every ******* in this world?

9. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

+1 I haven't come to these forums near as often since all this crap.

Sadly mac rumors is becoming like the Fred Miranda forums :( Only on FM they hate new photogs not new products.

10. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

You've only been here since March 2010. You don't have a right to complain about repetition yet :p

11. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Like I wrote, report the threads and ask the mods to merge them with another relevant thread. The mods can only do so much. They need help, so use reporting to help them.

12. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

You have only been here 4 months, you don't know what it was like to be here during the good years.