Can we make this any harder?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by terryballard, Aug 13, 2011.

1. terryballard macrumors newbie

The last few times I've bought something from the ITunes store it has been a nightmare. First of all, when I log in, I see a note that my account has been suspended due to some kind of security concerns. I went in, changed my password and went back to the store, which refused to recognize the password that I had given them 45 seconds ago. Then I went through the whole procedure again, and finally it took. But they forgot what album I wanted to buy. I went back in, chose the album and said I wanted to pay by PayPal. Then I had to go through some kind of mumbo jumbo to authorize my use of PayPal. Then it forgot one more time what album I wanted to buy. Called that up, hit PayPal, and nothing. I gave up and put in my Amex card. Along the way I had agreed to 5000 words of incomprehensible legal BS at least 3 times. I finally got my songs and loaded them on my IPod. It only took a half hour. If Apple keeps penalizing customers for using their services, I'm going to start looking elsewhere.

2. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

Apple needs to implement two-step authentication on their accounts before iCloud launches. Google has it, their service is free and it works perfectly every time.

3. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Can we make this any harder?

I told her, "Not at my age." :eek:

4. StvenH90 macrumors regular

:cool:

5. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

A little senior citizen humor there, folks.

He'll be here all week. ;)

6. Grey Beard macrumors 65816

Grey Beard

And all the next, and the next.:D
    KGB

7. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

From your keyboard, to the FSM ears. :D