Can we post our msn address here?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gloryofgreece, Feb 17, 2008.

1. gloryofgreece macrumors member

I was wondering if we can post our msn address here, so I can chat with all your mac fans...

Just wondering...

2. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

People use MSN? You can post it in your profile, there is a space for in it, but not sure about posting it in the forums. Don't see why not though.

3. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Yes its very popular outside of the United States.

4. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

As much as I hate to admit it, me and all my friends use Windows Live Messenger (the new MSN messenger)... Its the best way to communicate as everyone uses it, the reason for that mostly being because Hotmail is so popular.

5. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

It really depends on what the people who first used any form of instant messaging chose. In my area, its generally MSN - a few people got it, encouraged their friends to get it, and so on down the line.

However, at my school, AIM is the client of choice. A few of my friends had it, and the same process. My cousin's school is also almost exclusively AIM.

Problem is, once one is entrenched with the student population, its practically concrete. People go with what the majority is, and the majority will continue to pick the same one, because that's what their friends are using.