Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peterpan123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
Hello, looks like people just mention about the keyboards from Logitech and Apple. Can we use Bluetooth keyboard with the iPad PRO?

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Yes, absolutely; I'm using an Apple bluetooth keyboard right now and it works great. All the shortcuts (CMD+SHIFT+H to go Home, CMD-TAB to switch apps, etc.) are working fine. I think I still want the Smart Keyboard, but for now this works too.

peterpan123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
Yes, absolutely; I'm using an Apple bluetooth keyboard right now and it works great. All the shortcuts (CMD+SHIFT+H to go Home, CMD-TAB to switch apps, etc.) are working fine. I think I still want the Smart Keyboard, but for now this works too.

Thanks. The one Logitech made for the IPP looks good but too heavy.

A.R.E.A.M.

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2015
Los Angeles, California
i dont have a problem removing the tablet from the logitech. i dont do it everyday but when i want to remove it it doesnt give me any grief.

as the product wears in, it may loosen up a bit for those having issues.

i prefer the weight of the tablet and keyboard. i did try the apple one and it is lighter so if weight is a primary concern they may want to look at the apple offering.

kevroc

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2011
People are saying the logitech is hard to get your iPad in and out of and the back looks rough.

If you just press outwards a bit where the two arrows are (on the diagram), it will just "pop" out of the case. If you look at the case, it basically hangs on via the little lips of the case (the 4 highlighted areas). But the 2 side ones are all you need to pop it out.

Attachments

• From Skitch.jpg
    From Skitch.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 71
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.