Can we use Bluetooth keyboard with iPad PRO?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by peterpan123, Nov 23, 2015.

1. peterpan123 macrumors 6502

Sep 24, 2014
    Hello, looks like people just mention about the keyboards from Logitech and Apple. Can we use Bluetooth keyboard with the iPad PRO?
  2. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

Aug 6, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Yes, absolutely; I'm using an Apple bluetooth keyboard right now and it works great. All the shortcuts (CMD+SHIFT+H to go Home, CMD-TAB to switch apps, etc.) are working fine. I think I still want the Smart Keyboard, but for now this works too.
  3. peterpan123 thread starter macrumors 6502

Sep 24, 2014
    Thanks. The one Logitech made for the IPP looks good but too heavy.
  4. Mcdevidr macrumors 6502a

Nov 27, 2013
    I am using the new magic keyboard and a simple stand to prop it up. It is a great combo as both are thin light and sleek.
  5. H8ter2 macrumors newbie

Nov 16, 2015
    Doing the exact same thing myself
  6. Mcdevidr macrumors 6502a

Nov 27, 2013
    It seems to go to sleep quickly. Have you noticed that?
  7. DarwinOSX macrumors 65816

Nov 3, 2009
    People are saying the logitech is hard to get your iPad in and out of and the back looks rough.

8. A.R.E.A.M. macrumors regular

Nov 12, 2015
    Los Angeles, California
    i dont have a problem removing the tablet from the logitech. i dont do it everyday but when i want to remove it it doesnt give me any grief.

as the product wears in, it may loosen up a bit for those having issues.

i prefer the weight of the tablet and keyboard. i did try the apple one and it is lighter so if weight is a primary concern they may want to look at the apple offering.
  9. kevroc macrumors 6502

Oct 15, 2011
    If you just press outwards a bit where the two arrows are (on the diagram), it will just "pop" out of the case. If you look at the case, it basically hangs on via the little lips of the case (the 4 highlighted areas). But the 2 side ones are all you need to pop it out.

Attached Files:

10. Hellenek macrumors regular

Jan 9, 2007
    Does the on screen keyboard still come up when using the Magic keyboard?