Can you add a caption to pics taken on your iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by TomGolden, Jan 4, 2010.

1. TomGolden macrumors member

TomGolden

Hi all,

Not sure what phrase(s) to use for a search, have tried "caption pictures iPhone" and some others with no luck.

What I am wondering is this. Is there any way, or an app that will allow me to add a caption to those pictures in my Camera Roll that were taken on the iPhone itself? I can understand why you can't modify the pictures in other albums that have been sync'd from iPhoto on your MacBook/PC and then downloaded to the iPhone.

Say when I upload a picture to Facebook using the Facebook app on the iPhone, it allows me to assign a caption to the pic as I upload it. But of course that caption is stored on Facebook, not locally on the iPhone. This would be so handy so I can remember what the picture is, where/when it was taken, etc.. long after I forget those details.

Thanks.

2. andylyon macrumors 6502a

andylyon

An app that I found yesterday called 'Comic Touch' does this very well. They also do a free lite version of the app that leaves a watermark in the bottom right hand corner.

The developers (plasq) also do a fully featured comic program for the mac which we use with our school kids!

AnDy