Can you AirPrint from the Zinio Magazine app?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by glitch44, May 30, 2011.

1. glitch44 macrumors 65816

I was wondering if you can AirPrint from the Zinio app? I know in the (desktop) Zinio Reader you can print 2 pages at a time.

2. Zinio Support macrumors newbie

Zinio Reader App

A printing feature is not currently available for the Zinio Reader for iPad. I'll bring it to the attention of our ReaderApps team so it can be reviewed for possible inclusion in a future version of the app. If you'd like to contact us directly, please visit www.zinio.com/help or call us at 888-946-4666. We're here M-F 7am-6pm PST and we'd love to hear your feedback!

Thanks,

Zachary
    Zinio Support

3. nwcs macrumors 65816

nwcs

Another question... Is it possible to default the zinio app to my library instead of the featured stuff? It just adds extra taps for me. Same with date view vs library view.

4. eimeria macrumors member

These two posts hit the nail on the head with my biggest pet peeves about the Zinio app. I'd love to be able to print out a quick article from the iPad app. I really hate that I have to view the featured items and then click to my library.

One other pet peeve, I'd like to be able to select multiple items to delete. I just got a new iOS device. I've used zinio for a while to read some magazines for a while. When I logged in with the new device, it added 60+ back issues that have to be deleted individually.

5. glitch44 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thank you for monitoring the forums, Zachary. For further clarification, the question was for my Mother, who wants to subscribe to a knitting magazine through Zinio. Apparently a big part of knitting magazines are the included patterns on which you cross off your progress with a pen.

Anyway, I hope Zinio can implement some sort of printing directly from the iPad in the future.

6. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

I will jump on the bandwagon here....maybe the more voices heard, will spur them into action sooner. I too would like to see a print feature implemented in the Zinio app.

7. pagansoul macrumors 65816

pagansoul

You can always 'picture clip' the page and add it to your Photo Folder and then print it. This is my work around when I want to save a photo off a magazine in Zinio.

8. orangehead911 macrumors newbie

+1

I'm hesitant to start subscribing to beer and food magazines with recipes in them. If I can't print the recipes I might as well just buy the print magazine.