my macbook c2d is 6 months old. i didn't buy applecare until today ($129) because i was thinking i might upgrade before the original warranty is up. when it arrives, do i have to activate it then? specifically, can i wait until november and decide whether to upgrade or put the applecare on this macbook -- or buy another mb then and apply the applecare to it? maybe i could just hold on to the applecare for a few years until i finally decide to quit upgrading and then apply it.